(18+) Sexy Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (season 2 epi2)

Episode 2
**********************************
After segun’s departure, I began to reason and
think of why I still loved this girl despite all
what she did to me, the more I think of her,
the more I was lost in my thoughts. I couldn’t
figure out what really could prompt such
feelings. “Could she had jazzed me?”
“Maybe segun was right sha!”
“Abi she truly laced her K---y-Cat?”
“Abi na the waist bead she used?”
“But the judgement was harsh oo”
“But she deserved it na”
“But she is pretty and cute oo”
“What if she was flirting secretly?”
“What if I didn’t find out?”.
“Who knows if she might change?”
“Who know if she had cursed me?”
“How did she get to PH sef?”
“Abi she was killed ni?”
“Maybe she is dead at the moment?”
“Her number no dey go again”
“Even her FB has been dormant”
“But I liked that girl oooo”
“She is really smart sha”
“It takes only smart girl to play game”
I was lost in thoughts and asking myself all
sort rhetorical questions and there was no one
beside me to provide answers to it.
I picked my phone to check her profile on my
facebook but I couldn’t see her on my friend
list and search results. I tried checking again
and the result was still empty. It was then
that I remembered that she had blocked me on
the same day segun sent her away.
I tried logging in into her account but the
screen was showing “incorrect password”.
**chaiii, this girl don change password
sha*****
I created another facebook account and
searched for her name from my new account
and it was displayed, but the account was
dormant for the past 5 weeks. No new update,
no new uploads.
I dropped the phone and while I was still lost
in my thoughts about Adebimpe, my phone
was ringing, I moved closer to the bed to see
who was calling and I was shocked to see the
name that appeared on the screen.
***********************************
To be continued.....